10/31/2010

Dickies Men's Trifold Chain Wallet Review

Dickies Men's Trifold Chain Wallet
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I had been looking for a chain wallet after losing my wallet twice in two years.I wanted one that was relatively classy looking and didnt make me look like I needed to be in a biker gang to have it.This wallet definitely fits the bill.The leather is surprisingly good quality and still is not scratched almost a month after using it.The wallet is spacious and can hold at least six cards.I really like the fact that my drivers license is viewable without having to take it out of my wallet.I just show it to bartenders without having to fiddle with my license while drunk.It works out well!You can even remove the chain if you plan on going to some sort of event or function where it might look a bit inappropriate to have a chain wallet.My only complaints are that the chain is a bit short, the Dickies logo is kind of large and the wallet is made in China.Other than that I would recommend this wallet to anyone looking for a chain wallet based on style, function and price.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Dickies Men's Trifold Chain Wallet

Product Description:
This dickie's black wallet comes with a long chain to add some edge to your everyday look. if you want to make a fashion statement, this is the wallet for you

Buy NowGet 48% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Dickies Men's Trifold Chain Wallet now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment