10/26/2010

Mens Black Leather Wallet Lambskin "Flip" Trifold 732 Review

Mens Black Leather Wallet Lambskin 'Flip' Trifold 732
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was alittle concerned when I bought the wallet about the quality since the price was so reasonable. Wow, what a surprise when I recieved it. Nice quality!!!!! Real soft, love that smell. Stitching appears sturdy. Ill update after some use(it was a gift for my dad who is pretty rough on his wallets)Dont hesitate because of the price...jump on it!!!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Mens Black Leather Wallet Lambskin Flip Trifold 732

Product Description:
A Classic Wallet!

'Constructed from the Finest Quality Genuine lambskin leather;
' Our "Flip" style Tri-fold offers many special features:
'9 Credit Card slots, two separated bill compartments, 4-window insert for pictures, etc.;
' Two separate double-stitched Driver's License windows.
'Measures 4 x 3 x 3/4", weighs 2 1/4 ounces empty.
' Color: Black.
' Cool "Flip" feature allows you to display your license without having to pull it out...

Buy NowGet 33% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Mens Black Leather Wallet Lambskin Flip Trifold 732 now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment