Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Nice wallet. Good quality. I'm not easy on a wallet, and this one seems to be holding up just fine. The ID on the outside is very convenient. The money clip is just what I like, and there's plenty of room for credit cards and slightly oversized things in the back pockets. I wouldn't mind knowing where this leather came from, and where it was manufactured- but in the bliss of ignorance, I'd recommend this wallet to others. I just hope it's not from Amazonian cattle, etc.!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Black Fine Leather Hand Crafted Mans Man's Mens Men's Super Thin Wallet w Spring Metal Money Clip
Product Description:
HAND CRAFTED MADE IN INDIASOFT PLIABLE SLIMLINE DESIGN4 CREDIT CARD SLOTS ON EACH SIDEUNIQUE Foldable Money ClipID WindowGREAT BARGAIN!!!
Want to read more honest consumer review about Black Fine Leather Hand Crafted Mans Man's Mens Men's Super Thin Wallet w Spring Metal Money Clip now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment