Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Was going to replace a money clip wallet by Bosca and went into "sticker shock."Thought I'd order this one and see if could fill in for the one that's starting to fray.Currently using both with this one holding a few cards and a number of large denomination bills in front pocket; keep the other older wallet carrying the majority of the cards and general smaller cash in rear pocket.
When new one didn't arrive in a timely fashion I called the seller and he immediately sent another to me.Eventually arrived and kept them both as I liked it that much.A little tight on the cards, but for ten bucks a great buy.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Black Leather Man's Men's Wallet w 8 Card Slots and Metal Cash Money Clip
Product Description:
HAND CRAFTED MADE IN INDIA SOFT PLIABLE SLIMLINE DESIGN 4 CREDIT CARD SLOTS ON EACH SIDE UNIQUE Foldable Money Clip ID Window GREAT BARGAIN!!!
Want to read more honest consumer review about Black Leather Man's Men's Wallet w 8 Card Slots and Metal Cash Money Clip now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment