Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I purchased this wallet hoping to replace a very overstuffed small credit card holder.I found this wallet to be slim and a perfect fit for my purse!It is able to fit 20+ cards with ease and it still has a nice pocket behind the credit card slots for other papers that don't fit into the slots.I plan on recommending this wallet to a friend who is holding her credit cards together with a rubber band!!
Click Here to see more reviews about: New Womens Leather Credit Card Holder Wallet Available in 4 Colors
Product Description:
Genuine Leather Credit Card Holder Womens Wallet with a Snap Button. Crafted of fine cowhide leather. Features a mesh Id window, 2 inside multipurpose pockets ideal for check books.
Want to read more honest consumer review about New Womens Leather Credit Card Holder Wallet Available in 4 Colors now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment