12/31/2010

Kenneth Cole Reaction Womens Tab Closure Wristlet Clutch Wallet in Choice of Colors Review

Kenneth Cole Reaction Womens Tab Closure Wristlet Clutch Wallet in Choice of Colors
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love the design of the wallet and the material is very soft; I really like the feel of it.The zipper compartment in the center and the pockets help keep me very organized.I ordered the green and I now wish I went with another color.It's more green than I expected, I was hoping for a grey-green color. It is big, and that is what I wanted.I love having the wristlet and the option to use it as a clutch if needed.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Kenneth Cole Reaction Womens Tab Closure Wristlet Clutch Wallet in Choice of Colors

Product Description:
Carry this slim Kenneth Cole Wallet as a wristlet or remove the strap and carry it as a clutch. The soft, padded, faux patent exterior and unique pattern make this wallet stand out from the rest. The variety of colors makes this a great year-round gift!

Buy NowGet 58% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Kenneth Cole Reaction Womens Tab Closure Wristlet Clutch Wallet in Choice of Colors now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment