12/20/2010

Womens Leather Cigarette Case & Lighter Holder in Choice of Colors Review

Womens Leather Cigarette Case & Lighter Holder in Choice of Colors
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I had found a wine color purse that I wanted to purchase, so I went looking for a cigarette case and wallet to match my purse.The case was perfect clor match and I was surprised about the extra pocket on both sides.Would recommend to anyone, great value

Click Here to see more reviews about: Womens Leather Cigarette Case and Lighter Holder in Choice of Colors

Product Description:
This handy leather cigarette case will hold your smokes, your lighter, and even some folded cash. There is a lighter pocket on the front, and on the back is another pocket with a velcro like closure that can hold change or folded up cash. Fully lined interior.

Buy NowGet 40% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Womens Leather Cigarette Case and Lighter Holder in Choice of Colors now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment