1/09/2011

Bosca Old Leather Deluxe Front Pocket Wallet Review

Bosca Old Leather Deluxe Front Pocket Wallet
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this after my wallet was stolen.A friend of mine had one so I got it.Make sure to get the real leather version, not the plastic one.This is the best idea out for a slim wallet.With all the other crap I keep in my pockets (cell phone & handsfree, car keys, USB key, PDA)I needed a slimmer wallet.Right now my bosca is holding 6 credit cards.It can hold more.This Bosca is nice quality.Highly recommended.I should have gotten my initials embroidered in it though.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosca Old Leather Deluxe Front Pocket Wallet

Product Description:
Ultra slim and convenient, this finely crafted deluxe front pocket wallet carries currency under the magnetic clip and up to 10 credit cards

Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Bosca Old Leather Deluxe Front Pocket Wallet now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment