1/26/2011

Classic Leather Bifold Hipster Wallet Review

Classic Leather Bifold Hipster Wallet
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Deluxe Hipster Bi-Fold by Classic Leather
I carry a lot of cards and have had to double up on card slots, with the result that cards sometimes fall out when I open a wallet. The Deluxe Hipster Bi-Fold wallet has a huge capacity for cards. The problem is that the plastic card-holding insert is flimsy -- the tag that fits it into the wallet becomes deformed and unusable almost immediately.
I have taken to putting the insert into the billfold part of the wallet; not a perfect solution, though better than I had. I'll continue to use this wallet but keep my eyes out for something better. It's reasonably priced, anyway.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Classic Leather Bifold Hipster Wallet

Product Description:
Large Hipster Wallet by Classic Leather. Constructed of soft full grain cowhide leather. It has 13 credit card slots, an ID window, key holder, a leather divider in the currency compartment, and a plastic insert that holds eight cards or pictures. It measures closed 5" high and 4 1/4" across. This is a well constructed item that will last. Available in Black or Brown.

Buy NowGet 56% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Classic Leather Bifold Hipster Wallet now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment