1/11/2011

Geoffrey Beene Mens Genuine Leather Tri-Fold Wallet Review

Geoffrey Beene Mens Genuine Leather Tri-Fold Wallet
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I replaced my worn wallet with this one. My old wallet when new was great and this one is even better. Being a trifold style it fits comfortably in my front pants pocket yet is capacious enough to hold four credit cards, 15 bills, my drivers license, five business cards, and my collection of Social Security-Insurance-Library-etc cards without being over stuffed.

The wallet is the typical billfold style with double pockets on the left and right and a center pocket with transparent plastic for a drivers license. There is also the typical four pocket plastic insert that slips into the center pocket for more card carrying capacity.

The reason I rated this wallet only four stars is that I had to work at stretching the leather card pockets in order to insert my credit cards the first time. Perhaps this is just how it is with new leather products, but I would have preferred that the cards slipped in without me having to force them in to stretch the leather and stitches to widen the pockets. The wallet now fits everything I like to carry and looks great.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Geoffrey Beene Mens Genuine Leather Tri-Fold Wallet

Product Description:
This genuine leather Geoffrey Beene Mens Tri-Fold Wallet is perfect those who need to comfortably carry all their personal belongings with ease and dependability. This Geoffrey Beene Tri-Fold Wallet features a classic style, a great gift for any guy.With its slight textured leather, 6 slots for credit cards, pictures booklet insert , covered ID section, and more, who can doubt that this wallet will meet your every stylish need.

Buy NowGet 50% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Geoffrey Beene Mens Genuine Leather Tri-Fold Wallet now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment