1/28/2011

Paul & Taylor Leather Checkbook Wallet Organizer w/ Card Slots Review

Paul & Taylor Leather Checkbook Wallet Organizer w/ Card Slots
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I want to say that I had searched the internet looking for this type of merchandise.I was very pleased to find what I was looking for on AMAZON and will use AMAZON more times than not when looking for things I truly need.I bought this product for the consolidation of my check book and wallet.It is fine quality and a great price.I would have to say I would reccomend AMAZON to any one to at least search for products for comparison shopping and 9/10 times I bet they buy thru AMAZON.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Paul and Taylor Leather Checkbook Wallet Organizer w/ Card Slots

Product Description:
This outstanding check book cover is made of ultra soft oil-treated genuine leather. The leather will burnish with time to develop a one-of-a-kind finish. Besides holding a checkbook, this cover also doubles as a wallet with 10 card slots, an ID window, a zippered compartment for receipts, coins, and keys, and a deep pocket for holding folded currency. It also features a removable plastic insert that holds 12 additional cards. Dimensions: 6 5/8 x 3 5/8 inches (closed); 6 5/8 x 7 3/8 inches (open). Available in Black, Brown and Tan. For a larger view of this item, please click on the picture(s).

Buy NowGet 60% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Paul and Taylor Leather Checkbook Wallet Organizer w/ Card Slots now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment