1/31/2011

Tool - Wallets - Leather Biker Tri-fold Review

Tool - Wallets - Leather Biker Tri-fold
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
When I saw this wallet, I immediately thought of my boyfriend, who is a huge Tool fan. He was pretty excited to have received it, but as the other review says, the silver is actually more of a gold color, which I find somewhat disappointing. There's some rather large stitching on the wallet, which my boyfriend likes, as he says it helps it stay in place better in his pocket. It has a place for a driver's license, which is a bonus, but it doesn't hold very many cards. Overall a good wallet.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Tool - Wallets - Leather Biker Tri-fold

Product Description:
Lateralus Logo With Stitched Border/Embossed Lateralus Eye Within Stitched Xs With Embossed Lateralus Eye Logo On Strap Made Of Genuine Leather. Wallet Snaps Shut And Comes With 15 Inch Chain Attatched To A Leather Snap Strap.

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Tool - Wallets - Leather Biker Tri-fold now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment