2/17/2011

New Cowhide Leather Credit Card Holder Wallet Available in 4 Colors Review

New Cowhide Leather Credit Card Holder Wallet Available in 4 Colors
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
My main gripe with this and others like it are the lack of sleeves in them and they are oversized.I don't need or want an extra quarter inch of fake leather and plastic on each side of the cards.I want it more compact on the sides, thicker overall and to able to hold my collection of 20 or more rarely used cards.I still own the only decently made one I found in a Thrift store, expanded with a longer barrel screw from a stationary store and extra sleeves from a second one.

Click Here to see more reviews about: New Cowhide Leather Credit Card Holder Wallet Available in 4 Colors

Product Description:

New High Quality Cowhide Leather credit card holder. Retails for $24.99 and up at stores. Features:-One ID card slot2 extra slots for your cards



Buy NowGet 56% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about New Cowhide Leather Credit Card Holder Wallet Available in 4 Colors now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment