Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I'm a big fan of zipper wallet and owned three Kenneth Cole zip wallets prior to this.The first two looked worn out after 2-3 yrs.The quality went downhill recently with the zipper area becoming detached after a year.
This one has the same shape and possibly better quality.I used the wallet for 2 months and it's still in new condition.the leather is still stiff.I think it'll break-in and become softer.
Hope it'll last, if not, it's a much cheaper replacement than the Kenneth Cole.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Men's Leather Wallet with All Around Zipper style - 1356cf
Product Description:
Men's Wallet with All Around Zipper crafted of fine cowhide leather, 3 credit card slots, inside slip pocket for currency, an inside pocket with snap closure for coins and important things, double spare key holder. Dimensions; Height:4 1/2", Width: 3 1/2".
Want to read more honest consumer review about Men's Leather Wallet with All Around Zipper style - 1356cf now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment