Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I find this an excellent wallet for my needs. I chose it for the easily accessible change purse on the outside. The only complaint I have is that it doesn't have a large capacity for cards. I don't have a lot so this doesn't bother me too much. The wallet is made of good quality leather.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Winn International Cowhide drum-dyed Napa Leather coin and currency Wallet in new colors
Product Description:
Cowhide drum-dyed Napa Leather coin and currency Wallet in new colors. Exterior Features: One side has snap button closure which opens up to two deep currency pockets. Opposite side has Flap pocket with snap button closure which opens up. to a coin Pouch. When Wallet is closed - center of Case can be squeezed inward to reveal a hidden facile coin Pouch/pocket.
Want to read more honest consumer review about Winn International Cowhide drum-dyed Napa Leather coin and currency Wallet in new colors now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment