Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Nice, soft leather... neatly stitched and finished. The vinyl pockets are large enough to hold business cards, credit cards, frequent traveler and other membership cards, etc. At this bargain price I was expecting a crudely made product, but was pleasantly surprised to get good quality as well as good price. Here is an update on 22 Aug 2010: I am still using this card holder; it still looks like new even though I started using it in 2007, and I am still happy with it.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Genuine Leather Business Card Organizer Holder Available in 4 Colors
Product Description:
Brand New Genuine Leather credit cards / Business cards holder. Make your Life more organized with this great Leather Business cards case! Elegant and handy. Features:-Holds 120 cards
Want to read more honest consumer review about Genuine Leather Business Card Organizer Holder Available in 4 Colors now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment