4/21/2011

Giraffe Print Womens Thick Fatty Flat Wallet on a Chain Review

Giraffe Print Womens Thick Fatty Flat Wallet on a Chain
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I was a bit skeptical at first, but took a chance on buying this wallet because it is really cute and I had been looking for this style. I was really pleasantly surprised when it arrived.I have been using this wallet for a while now and had no problems. I would absolutely recommend buying it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Giraffe Print Womens Thick Fatty Flat Wallet on a Chain

Product Description:
The Textured Giraffe Print Women's Thick Fatty Flat Wallet is great for the woman that needs extra storage space for her checkbook and more. The 46" detachable chain makes it easy to carry over your shoulder or you can remove it and carry it in your purse or as a clutch. Removable matching checkbook cover included.

Buy NowGet 15% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Giraffe Print Womens Thick Fatty Flat Wallet on a Chain now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment