4/18/2011

Kena Kai DataSafe® Italian Printed Leather Bi-Fold Review

Kena Kai DataSafe® Italian Printed Leather Bi-Fold
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Solid wallet. Thin, which is what I wanted; don't buy this if you're expecting to over-stuff. Works well, to purpose re: RFID shielding as far as I have been able to tell, since I carry a variety of RFID embedded cards. Very happy with workmanship. Arrived on-time, in a handsome box, etc. Would be great for a gift -- and I'm considering purchasing one for a friend as such.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Kena Kai DataSafeandreg; Italian Printed Leather Bi-Fold

Product Description:
This stunning 'Croc' printed Italian leather bi-fold features the exclusive DataSafe Technology. This patent-pending technology uses multiple layers of radio-frequency (RF shielding material to protect your personal information.This wallet features the convenient flip-up EZ-Access panel that when opened will allow a bus or subway pass to transmit while still in the wallet. Simply flip-up the panel so your card can be read, then flip it back down into the secure position

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Kena Kai DataSafeandreg; Italian Printed Leather Bi-Fold now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment