Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)If you want the wallet they have pictured - well, so did I. But that's not what showed up at my door. The wallet I got was a bi-fold, not the tri-fold they show in the picture. The leather on the one I got was very fake looking and wasn't smooth like the picture. Also, the star (the main reason I chose this wallet) was made of the same leather type material, not metal like the picture appears to be. All in all I was really disappointed. The wallet they sent me was still nice (which is why I gave them the 1-star review), but I was very disappointed it wasn't as nice as I hoped - especially since I was giving it as a gift. Fortunately the person I was giving it to liked the one I received, otherwise I probably would have demanded a refund.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Leather Wallet with Chain - Black Che Guevara Nautical Star
Want to read more honest consumer review about Leather Wallet with Chain - Black Che Guevara Nautical Star now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment