4/11/2011

Mundi Suburban Rio Checkbook Wallet W Frame Review

Mundi Suburban Rio Checkbook Wallet W Frame
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I had this exact wallet a few months ago, and then it got stolen. I liked it so much thats why I ordered it again, only it wasnt the color I thought it would be. The picture doesnt really do justice, its more of light and not so vibrant green. But the wallet itself is great-lots of card holder spots and I love the coin kiss snap.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Mundi Suburban Rio Checkbook Wallet W Frame

Product Description:
This lovely Mundi wallet will make stylish organization of your funds a breeze. It's fashioned from soft leather and features the ordering ability of a double-gusseted coin pouch, three bill and receipt pockets, seventeen card slots, and a removable checkbook cover with a built-in ID window.

Buy NowGet 30% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Mundi Suburban Rio Checkbook Wallet W Frame now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment