5/21/2011

Armani Exchange Textured Plate Wallet Review

Armani Exchange Textured Plate Wallet
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
After deciding to let go of my torn and weathered Gucci wallet that I've carried for nearly 8 years, I decided to go with this Armani wallet. I'm super particular and didn't want to get ripped off - living in NYC, that's kind of hard.

My wallet was delivered in less than 2 days and I love it already - great decision to buy. It's sturdy, includes a hook for a spare-key, 2 inserts for cash/checks, six inserts for cards and 2 more inserts behind that for miscellaneous items. Definitely recommend this wallet!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Armani Exchange Textured Plate Wallet

Product Description:
Armani Exchange Textured Plate Wallet

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Armani Exchange Textured Plate Wallet now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment