Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is a really great wallet, assuming you are putting currency other than US dollars in it...the dollars are too wide to fit inside this wallet!I knew Ben Sherman was a British company, but I assumed that if they were selling a wallet on the American Amazon, Amazon would at least tell us if it wasn't made to hold our currency.I was wrong...there's no mention of this being sized for British currency, and when I returned it I had to pay the shipping costs because Amazon said there was no fault on their part.Buyer beware.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Ben Sherman Nylon Credit Card Fold Wallet
Product Description:
This sleek wallet is a perfect example of Ben Sherman's brand of hip. It sports a textured exterior with a clear slot for your I.D. Inside you'll find several slots for bills and cards. Carry all of your essentials in this thin bi-fold and up your cool quotient immediately.
Want to read more honest consumer review about Ben Sherman Nylon Credit Card Fold Wallet now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment