5/31/2011

Bosca Old Leather Checkbook Wallet Review

Bosca Old Leather Checkbook Wallet
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this because I needed a good wallet to protect business checks.I'm more of a credit card only type of person, I rarely ever pay cash, and never write checks except those I write for business, so this wallet was perfect for me.

The only cons to it is that it only holds 5 credit cards, drivers license and one slot for business cards, but then again I'll probably save money in the long run not using all my other credit cards.It does come with one of those plastic photo inserts too, but it only makes the wallet more bulky so I didn't use it.

If you store a lot of cash in your wallet, this isn't for you.The bulk of the checks on one side, and the credit cards on the other, would make storing cash uncomfortable if you plan to keep this in your back pocket, rather your front jacket pocket.

I have researched the available options for a wallet that holds checks, and for men this seems like the best one, it is made to last a long time, without being too bulky.It may be a little expensive, but if you are looking for the best way to carry a checkbook this is the best option for men.Women can carry the very bulky ones in their purses, that have enough room for 20+ credit cards, so I wouldn't recommend this to them.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bosca Old Leather Checkbook Wallet

Product Description:
This handcrafted checkbook wallet has a slot with a turned edge to hold your checkbook, two deep well interior pockets for currency and 5 card slots for your credit cards or ID.

Buy NowGet 20% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Bosca Old Leather Checkbook Wallet now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment