5/10/2011

Tumi Men's Monaco Gusseted Id Card Case Review

Tumi Men's Monaco Gusseted Id Card Case
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've never liked carrying large folding wallets, and since I don't normally carry cash, this is perfect for me, and my third Tumi wallet (I keep one in the car with cards I rarely use and the other was stolen).

On the one side are two slots for cards -- perfect for my personal check card and my business check card. On the right is a pocket deep enough that I use it to store 6-7 more cards, along with a few business cards and 3-4 days worth of receipts.

It's the first wallet I've gotten compliments on -- several times. Which is a shocker to me, because I've never really noticed anyone else's wallet.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Tumi Men's Monaco Gusseted Id Card Case



Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Tumi Men's Monaco Gusseted Id Card Case now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment