6/17/2011

New Womens Eel skin Cigarette Lighter Holder Wallet Available in 4 Colors Review

New Womens Eel skin Cigarette Lighter Holder Wallet Available in 4 Colors
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have the black and I love it so much I just ordered the tan. I am one of the few people who smoke 120 ciggs, (only way my brand is sold) and they fit perfectly in this case. I also love that my lighter is always at my fingertips. I am ordering the tan so that is does not blend in with my purses that have black linings, and will be easier to find in my purse. And likewise the black is easy to find with light colored linings.

Click Here to see more reviews about: New Womens Eel skin Cigarette Lighter Holder Wallet Available in 4 Colors

Product Description:

Cigarette Case crafted of fine Eel Skin leather. Features a middle big pocket for cigarette box with snap closure. A small side pocket for the lighter.



Buy NowGet 55% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about New Womens Eel skin Cigarette Lighter Holder Wallet Available in 4 Colors now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment