6/11/2011

PARIGINA - Women's Italian Leather Framed French Wallet Review

PARIGINA - Women's Italian Leather Framed French Wallet
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I just received this and it's a huge disappointment. I ordered the red color and it's not at all as pictured. The wallet is not a bright red but a dull muddyred, somewhat closer to burgundy. Also, it's not made of the fine shiny leather shown in the photo but of a heavier and duller leather; no shine.

The wallet is also heavy and clunky. I'm sending it back.

Click Here to see more reviews about: PARIGINA - Women's Italian Leather Framed French Wallet

Product Description:

A medium-sized wallet with a framed coin compartment on the back.*Please note that this type of leather contains characteristic grains, wrinkles, tonal variations, and small blemishes which are preserved to maintain the leather's natural beauty, rather than being buffed away to create an artificially even surface. Possible imperfections in the leather are typical of this product and are not faults.



Buy NowGet 18% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about PARIGINA - Women's Italian Leather Framed French Wallet now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment