Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)It looks nice, better than my wallet which is also black leather but older and more worn. I bought it instead of buying a cell phone case, so that my keys won't shred my cell phone while they sit in the same pocket all day. I feel like this will work for that purpose.
The key holders are U-shaped clips attached at one end and held in by a small notch on the other end, so it's quite easy to open them to add or remove a key. If you look at the product photos, the 4th shows that fairly clearly. It's much easier than the standard circular keychain loop that has to be pried apart to get keys on or off; very little force is required but it stays closed securely. Very simple and effective.
I only wish that this case were a little easier to open and close with one hand. There are two small snaps, which are easy to open, but you pretty much have to close it with two hands. A magnetic clasp would be ideal here. Since the two side flaps each have a business-card sized pocket in them, I might retrofit this. (Maybe a couple of refrigerator magnets would do it?)
Anyway I'm glad I got it and it's definitely good for $20.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Dopp Regatta 88 Series Key Case w/Detachable Outside Key Ring
Product Description:
Keep all of your keys together in this leather case with snap front closure.
Want to read more honest consumer review about Dopp Regatta 88 Series Key Case w/Detachable Outside Key Ring now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment