7/12/2011

Fluff Goth Cupcake Forever Sweet Wallet Review

Fluff Goth Cupcake Forever Sweet Wallet
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love Fluff, but my old wallet was small and falling apart. I love this one as I can have business cards as well as money, and there is also an attached change area inside. All in all I am very happy with my purhase and will likely continue to buy Fluff products.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Fluff Goth Cupcake Forever Sweet Wallet

Product Description:
Fluff's tattoo-inspired Goth Forever Sweet Cupcake wallet. Graphic print on both sides. Made of faux-leather, vegan. Wallet fully zips close. Interior has 8 credit card slots and 2 full length slots. Interior center zippered pocket for change. Fully lined in pink. Enough room for your standard checkbook. 7.5 in x .75 in x 4.5 in.

Buy NowGet 18% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Fluff Goth Cupcake Forever Sweet Wallet now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment