7/04/2011

Johnston & Murphy Checkbook Cover Review

Johnston & Murphy Checkbook Cover
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
J&M products are always of good quality.For the price this is very nice.It has a place for your register and an outside pocket for reciepts and other misc. items.I thought I had ordered the tan but it came in black.My fault really but I kept the black and it looks very nice.I know checkbooks are getting a little outdated but when you run a business, it is a nes.The leather is good quality leather, for the price, it is a great purchase.Oh and on a side note, the cover is a little bigger than the crappy one from the bank, which means putting your register and replacement checks in are a snap!Very nice.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Johnston and Murphy Checkbook Cover



Buy NowGet 10% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Johnston and Murphy Checkbook Cover now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment