Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)What can I say?It's quality.It sure beats the ones that dangle from your neck, which you have a tendency to take off.This one has nice material so that it won't fade and it shows your identity pretty well.The only draw back is you need to tuck your shirt into your pants, which only sucks on dress down Fridays.
Click Here to see more reviews about: New Leather Belt ID / Credit Card Holder Wallet Black
Product Description:
Adorable Piece. New Leather Belt ID / Credit Card Holder Wallet. Great Bargain.Do you always have to show your I.D. and hate pulling it out of your wallet? This is for you. Used for quick showing and safe-keeping of your I.D. It slides right onto your belt and has a window for your personal I.D.
Want to read more honest consumer review about New Leather Belt ID / Credit Card Holder Wallet Black now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment