7/02/2011

New Real Eel Skin Cigarette Case Holder Wallet Available in 5 Colors Review

New Real Eel Skin Cigarette Case Holder Wallet Available in 5 Colors
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
It's a very nice cigarette case but I couldn't use it. The description is inaccurate. It says it's 5" tall which would have worked for 120mm cigarettes. But it's actually less than 4 1/2" tall. Other than that, I really liked it. I wish they made it in the 5" height.

Click Here to see more reviews about: New Real Eel Skin Cigarette Case Holder Wallet Available in 5 Colors

Product Description:

Real Eel Skin Cigarette and Lighter Holder. Features:-A middle big box pocket for cigarette box with flip out closureA small back pocket for the lighter



Buy NowGet 55% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about New Real Eel Skin Cigarette Case Holder Wallet Available in 5 Colors now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment