8/06/2011

Hobo International Sirena Wallet/Clutch Review

Hobo International Sirena Wallet/Clutch
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I just bought this wallet/purse, and I'm considering getting a second (possibly a third) one because I can already foresee the day that I wear it out and will want it again (and am attracted by the different colors). I have a large amount of trouble fitting all my plastic, coins, etc. into a standard size wallet (and then getting it zipped or snapped shut). This roomy and attractive wallet accommodates all that and has a pouch left over for my cell phone and an interior compartment for a comb and a lipstick (and a zip area for my cash). And this is all in a compact package that will fit in a larger purse or backpack for those times I need more and at a price that compares favorably with similar designs. An ideal wallet/purse.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Hobo International Sirena Wallet/Clutch

Product Description:
Hobo International's Sirena is meant for serious shoppers. Don't let its small size fool you--this little bag is all about organization. The front zippered compartment opens to reveal several card slots, a pen slot, and a small change pocket. The extra-long strap will fit comfortably over your shoulder, allowing you to get shopping without constantly having to reposition it.

Buy NowGet 21% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Hobo International Sirena Wallet/Clutch now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment