8/24/2011

Tumi Meridian Multi-Window Card Case Review

Tumi Meridian Multi-Window Card Case
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The wallet is made of good quality materials as expected from TUMI.The only reason I am giving this product three stars instead of five is the overal design which is slightly odd. I did not look close enough at the pictures to realize that there are two ID windows, one on the inside and one on the outside.Since I rarely carry two forms of ID that I would want visible, the outside window goes unused. I kept the wallet because it is hard to find a quality wallet with any ID window and no cash pocket (I use a money clip).

Click Here to see more reviews about: Tumi Meridian Multi-Window Card Case

Product Description:
Crafted from soft, smooth nappa leather. Features include: European turned-edge construction, exterior ID window, interior ID window, card pocket and card slots. Comes in an elegant gift box.

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Tumi Meridian Multi-Window Card Case now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment