9/22/2011

BARNEYS NEW YORK POCKET WALLET With Free Shipping Review

BARNEYS NEW YORK POCKET WALLET With Free Shipping
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The only con with this wallet is that it's bigger than most so depending on the pants you wear you might have some issues but it'sis still worth getting to me anyway. Pulling this wallet out to show my ID when I enter my college is always nice (I just take the latch off). Idon't think the picture shows it but it has a zipper with compartments along with the compartments that you get when you take the latch off. I hold all my credit cards/IDs in the compartments covered by the latch (there's a billfold in it when you buy it but i didn't even feel the need to use it) and the other parts of he wallet that you need to zip open to get to (lol purse) I keep my secondary (in importance) cards there along with receipts on one side and on the other my money and coins. In the middle there is also a small compartment that needs a zipper and I guess the designer intended coins to be there but I just put two condoms in there since there's a better way to hold the coins.

In terms of durability I just have once crease at the bottom of the wallet probably due to sitting on it in pants that didn't have a good enough pocket. At one point I was just putting my wallet in by bag due to being uncomfortable but I guess I'm kind of used to it by now. Any pants that I'm going to buy and get to try it on before buying I'm going to put my wallet in it to see how comfortable it is.

If you can get pass the size then this wallet is definitely worth it. It's an impressive thing to show off and you it's also impressive in utility.

Click Here to see more reviews about: BARNEYS NEW YORK POCKET WALLET With Free Shipping

Product Description:
This Barneys New York Wallet is crafted from soft, durable top grade leather. Features 3 pockets for credit cards, with extra storage pockets beneath the credit card pockets.

Buy NowGet 48% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about BARNEYS NEW YORK POCKET WALLET With Free Shipping now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment