9/05/2011

Buxton Two Fold Cardex Review

Buxton Two Fold Cardex
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I love the compactness of this wallet, with plenty of room to store credit cards and three slots for bills, or whatever.What I didn't like was the vinyl used on the inside of it, both in the coin compartment and in the credit card slots.That is the reason I had to replace it in the first place.The vinyl backing ripped in the coin compartment and the coins were slipping underneath the backing.I would gladly have paid more money to have the inside made of leather.It is a great design, but the vinyl really cheapens it.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Buxton Two Fold Cardex

Product Description:
Your everyday card file organizer

Buy NowGet 16% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Buxton Two Fold Cardex now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment