9/30/2011

Fossil Key Case - Midway Review

Fossil Key Case - Midway
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
Do NOT buy this Key Case.The hooks are defective and you will LOSE YOUR KEYS!I bought 3 and all 3 had hooks that would not stay closed.I contacted Fossil Customer Service in Richardson, TX by mail and 4 weeks later was told "they were sorry I was unhappy with my products but there was nothing they could do".The letter was an unsigned form letter.Buyer Beware!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Fossil Key Case - Midway

Product Description:
Free Standard Shipping Over $100. Forget your keychain; here's a better way to stay organized. Our Midway Key Case is a wallet and a keychain in one. Made from genuine leather, it features a clean, simple design with card slots, key rings, and an embossed logo. Life's always easier when everything's in one place! Material: LeatherInterior: Dual side opening, two card slides, 6 key rings, and snap closureMeasurement: 2.25L x 4HOrigin: ImportedView Size Guide

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Fossil Key Case - Midway now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment