9/17/2011

Fossil Traveler - Brady Review

Fossil Traveler - Brady
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought this wallet because I had been using a Fossil trifold wallet I had received as a gift, and while I liked the quality of it and the way it looked, I am not a big fan of trifold style wallets. So, I went searching for a good leather bifold wallet that wouldn't cost me $75 or $100 +, and my first thought was to go back to Fossil.

While I like the way this looks, I have to agree with the other reviewer- this wallet comes stiff. There are 8 credit card slots, 2 slip pockets, a double sided ID window which flips out horizontally, and 1 bill compartment. There is ample space, but make no mistake, this wallet has some serious break-in time required if you plan on filling up all of those slots. And if you are someone who carries around a lot of cash and likes to keep receipts for everything you buy in your wallet, the single bill compartment is unlikely to have the space to keep it and have all of the credit card slots filled up- you could probably technically do it, but it'd be so bulky I doubt you'd be happy.

But if you are someone like me, who rarely carries a lot of cash, has a lot of credit/ID cards, and wants a stylish bifold wallet for not too much money, it's a good choice. That might not sound like a glowing review, but it is light years ahead of the cheap pleather $15 bifolds you'll find at your local department store, and it's a fraction the cost of some of the other leather wallets available. It's a nice middle ground, and I am overall satisfied with the purchase.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Fossil Traveler - Brady

Product Description:
Free Standard Shipping Over $100. Made of soft genuine leather, our vintage-inspired Brady Traveler will quickly become an old friend. Distressed exterior opens to an ultra-organized interior, featuring card slots, spacious bill pockets, and double ID windows. Material: Full grain leatherInterior: 8 card slots, 2 slip pockets, 1 ID window, 1 bill compartmentMeasurements: 4.25L x .75W x 3.5HOrigin: Imported

Buy NowGet 5% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Fossil Traveler - Brady now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment