9/06/2011

Mens wallet hipster type style - 2502 Review

Mens wallet hipster type style - 2502
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have used this type of wallet for many years and they have been increasingly harder to find at retail stores.After searching several stores, I gave up and ordered this one online.I looked at several different ones online and chose this one because it seemed to be the best value.I was not disappointed when I received it.There are thirteen pockets for credit cards, membership cards, etc., plus another windowed ID pocket and I have every one of them full.Behind the card slots, there are two more pockets which I use to store several miscellaneous items.In the bill pocket, there is a second, zippered bill pocket which I use for emergency money and a couple of "sentimental" bills like one I got in the Bahamas on my honeymoon (30 years ago . . . WOW!).Even though I have it totally full of my stuff that I should probably go through and cull, it is still fairly slim, probably about half the thickness of a "standard" billfold.I'll have to see about the durability long-term, but after a couple of weeks I don't see any signs of wear.The credit card pockets are a little snug, but I haven't had the difficulty getting cards out reported by another reviewer.Very happy with this product!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Mens wallet hipster type style - 2502

Product Description:
Large Hipster Wallet by Classic Leather. Constructed of soft full grain cowhide leather. It has 13 credit card slots, an ID window, key holder, a leather divider in the currency compartment, and a plastic insert that holds eight cards or pictures. It measures closed 5" high and 4 1/4" across. This is a well constructed wallet sure to will last.

Buy NowGet 40% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Mens wallet hipster type style - 2502 now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment