9/12/2011

Mundi Left Bank Rio Framed French Purse Review

Mundi Left Bank Rio Framed French Purse
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am very particular about wallets.I like them small, but capable of holding a good amount of items (card, discount cards, etc.).I especially need a two-section coin holder with a clasp, rather than a zipper.For more than a year, I looked in numerous stores in my area to find the Mundi wallet I've come to favor.The day I found one, which was terribly overpriced, I hurried home to continue my search on Amazon.Again, it was Amazon to the rescue!I was able to find exactly what I wanted, and at half the price.The vendor in Florida was prompt and professional.The wallet arrived in only a few days and was in perfect condition.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Mundi Left Bank Rio Framed French Purse

Product Description:
Need a wallet that'll fit in a smaller handbag but still offers unbeatable organization? Mundi's Left Bank Rio framed French purse solves the problem with a gusseted coin purse, a bill pocket, six card/receipt slots, and an ID window.

Buy NowGet 30% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Mundi Left Bank Rio Framed French Purse now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment