Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This leather bag is small enough to take anywhere yet is remarkably capacious.I initially bought it to carry my Kindle and was surprised to find my K2 fits into the bag in either a horizontal or vertical orientation, leaving lots of room to spare for other electronics (or even for a full size book).I also appreciate the multitude of pockets in which to store pens, cell phone, Kindle accessories.
All told, a bit pricey but well-made and worth the price.
Addendum:This bag fits the Kindle DX just perfectly when the DX is inserted in portrait orientation. Sweet.
Addendum 2:This bag also fits my Toshiba NB-205 netbook like a glove, yet with room to spare in the front pockets for the AC adapter and miscellaneous accessories.It almost looks/feels like the bag was made specifically for this particular 10.1 inch netbook (and perhaps others, although I haven't tried them).
Click Here to see more reviews about: Piel Radio/Video/Camera Bag (Saddle)
Product Description:
One main compartment, three outside zip pockets, handle, and adjustable shoulder strap.
Want to read more honest consumer review about Piel Radio/Video/Camera Bag (Saddle) now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment