9/03/2011

Tony Perotti Prima Americano Front Pocket Credit Card Wallet Review

Tony Perotti Prima Americano Front Pocket Credit Card Wallet
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
When I checked this item out on line it was very deceptive, I thought it was a real front pocket wallet.The wallet isn't really a wallet you can't put dollar bills in with out folding or crumpling.I brought this for Christmas to give to my husband needless to say I was very disappointed when I opened the box to see a credit card holder.For the price it is not a wallet.

I will wait to see if he likes it if not I will attempt to return the item.On the positive the leather is quite nice and sturdy.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Tony Perotti Prima Americano Front Pocket Credit Card Wallet

Product Description:
Front Pocket Italian Leather Credit Card Wallet from our Green Collection featuring multiple credit card slots, as well as receipt slots and currency divider.

Buy NowGet 18% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Tony Perotti Prima Americano Front Pocket Credit Card Wallet now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment