10/24/2011

Buxton Modernist II Zipper Convertible w/Valet Tray Review

Buxton Modernist II Zipper Convertible w/Valet Tray
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
For about 8 years, I had a wallet with a change pocket and it served me well, however, time took its toll on it.Eventually I found this wallet to replace it and it's been amazing.It has plenty of card storage slots, a nice change pocket (its killer app) and a zippered pocket for additional bills.The wallet also has a nice grip and feel to it and the price is great too.

The only complaint that I can think of would that some may think that it is too thick, but I did not think that.

I'd highly recommend this wallet.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Buxton Modernist II Zipper Convertible w/Valet Tray

Product Description:
Super Soft Milled Nappa Cowhide Classic Convertible Billfold with an Interior Zippered Bill Compartment

Buy NowGet 10% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Buxton Modernist II Zipper Convertible w/Valet Tray now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment