10/07/2011

Fossil 2 in 1 - Aiden Review

Fossil 2 in 1 - Aiden
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I recently bought both the Aiden 2 in 1 and the Chicago Sliding 2 in 1 wallet from Fossil. My last wallet was also a 2 in 1 from fossil. I love the slide out separable wallet. It serves as my driving license holder through the transparent cover on one side and my critical bank/credit cards on the other. I find it extremely useful to use in transactions. The rest of the wallet holds many card at least 10 cards, when full it makes the wallet about 1 1/2 inches thick. To some this may be bulky, but it holds all my stuff, and it gives pickpockets a much harder task. The Chicago 2 in 1 has an extra separator in the money compartment. The Aiden has extra flair with visible different stitching. My overall evaluation pushed me to use the Chicago 2 in 1 first. I am extremely happy with it. The last one I purchased at Macy's and I was looking around stores for over a year trying to find a replacement before I stumbled into looking on Amazon for a replacement, and found I could get just what I wanted.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Fossil 2 in 1 - Aiden

Product Description:
Free Standard Shipping Over $100. Our Aidan 2-in-1 wallet has a modern look you'll love. Made from semi-glazed leather, it features multiple card slots and slip pockets to help you stay organized. The contrast stitching and embossed logo detail on the front add the finishing touch. Material: Full grain leatherInterior: 8 card slots, 2 slip pockets, 1 bill compartment, 1 removable card caseMeasurements: 4.5L x 3.5HOrigin: ImportedView Size Guide

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Fossil 2 in 1 - Aiden now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment