10/17/2011

Mountainsmith Aurora II Camera Lumbar Pack Review

Mountainsmith Aurora II Camera Lumbar Pack
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I had high expectations for this bag but ended up returning it immediately. The zippers would stick and the velco dividers on the interior did not hold very well.My 23 year old Lowepro bag is better made.However, the hip belt is well designed and hugs your body very well.In concept the bag is good but the assembly and sub-standard materials fail to make this product useful.I would stick with M-Rock, Lowepro or Tamrac, those bags are designed and used by the professionals.I believe Tamrac is still made in the USA.It would be a shame to miss a shot because your camera bag zipper got stuck.I can't recommend this product.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Mountainsmith Aurora II Camera Lumbar Pack

Product Description:
Comfortable waist supported camera carrying alternative that fits from small to large bodied SLR's.

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Mountainsmith Aurora II Camera Lumbar Pack now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment