10/01/2011

Tumi Men's Apex Gusseted Card Case Review

Tumi  Men's Apex Gusseted Card Case
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
The Tumi Men's Gusseted Card Case was meant to be my one and only storage, for both credit cards and cash. And although it is being used for both, but is not made for that. I have to fold the cash and tuck it in one of the interior pockets which makes the entire case quite bulky. I will keep it, too late to return, and too expensive to not use, but I have certainly had to adapt my way of doing things. If you carry a wallet or money clip, then this is a great CC holder.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Tumi Men's Apex Gusseted Card Case



Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Tumi Men's Apex Gusseted Card Case now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment