Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I like small billfolds for my wallet. I carry them in my front pocket and this fits the bill perfectly. My only minor complaint, and that's probably a good thing, is that it took a little time for the leather to stretch and fit everything I need. The leather is very high quality and I suspect it will last me a very long time.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Business Credit Card Wallet
Product Description:
Dimensions: Closed 2 1/2"W x 4"H x 1/4"D - Open 5 1/4" x 4" - Hypoallergenic chrome tanned oil based 1.4 mm thick 3 oz. leather - 1.2 mm Tough pigskin lining and backing. Pigskin is the second strongest hide in the world, second to kangaroo - One solid piece of thick leather makes up the body - Thick continuous filament Polyester marine grade U.V. resistant industrial thread
Want to read more honest consumer review about Business Credit Card Wallet now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment