2/28/2011

Original Taxi Wallet Review

Original Taxi Wallet
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've had this wallet now for about a year. It is the most handy, functional wallet I've everused. The two seperate cash pockets are great. I use one for receipts for business and one for checks and cash.When the wallet is snapped close, there is an external slot pocket that works great for ID and credit cards. I routinely carry a few quarters and dimes for parking meters in the coin pouch.
Very comfortable to wear and classic styling that looks great when you pull it out. I imagine this may be the last wallet I ever purchase.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Original Taxi Wallet

Product Description:
Quality design stands the test of time. Slip this exceptionally slim and compact travel wallet into any pocket and be on your way with all you need. Two currency pockets separate U.S. and foreign money. An interior security pocket holds a driver license and credit cards. The easily accessible outside pocket is perfect for business cards and receipts, while a generously gusseted snap pouch keeps a pocketful of change from jangling in your jeans. So go ahead and downsize. Travel light. The Original Taxi Wallet (TM) is destined to be the best wallet you ever carried.

Buy Now

Want to read more honest consumer review about Original Taxi Wallet now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment