Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The postage was a little pricey but the wallet itself was reasonably cheap.My only complaint is the wallet is a little small for all the different cards I carry.It only has 4 pockets to store things in with no plastic inserts for more.It is just about impossible to get a wallet nowadays that has a built in coin purse which is why I bought this model.I much prefer the roomier Buxton wallet i had but they no longer make coin purse attached models. the wallet does have a soft feel to it
Click Here to see more reviews about: Osgoode Marley Coin Pocket Billfold
Product Description:
Our Men's Casheme Wallet Collection remains the heart and soul of Osgoode Marley. Each item is hand assembled by skilled craftsmen to our specifications in order to give the user the style, function, and overall quality you have come to expect.
Want to read more honest consumer review about Osgoode Marley Coin Pocket Billfold now ?
0 comments:
Post a Comment