10/10/2011

Tumi Monaco Money Clip Card Case Review

Tumi Monaco Money Clip Card Case
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I have the Tumi Monaco in black, and I find it a good compromise between size and capacity. It lets me carry all the cash I need along with ID and a few credit cards in a high-quality, compact package.

Instead of the usual smooth leather, Tumi opted for an unusual "grain". Gives it a more casual appearance. Overall, the workmanship is topnotch and all the stitching and seams appear very strong and solid.

Under the leather, the money clip appears to be metal. I found out at the airport when it set off the metal detector.

Only minor complaint is that the credit card slots are a bit too snug, and it's a bit of a struggle to get my cards in and out. Although I like that my cards are held securely, I worry that I'm going to bend or break one getting it out. I hope it will loosen up a bit with age.

Otherwise, a fine product.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Tumi Monaco Money Clip Card Case

Product Description:
This popular, streamlined design is from the Monaco collection and is crafted from textured full-grain leather. It features card slots on one side and a money clip on the other. Comes in an elegant gift box.

Buy NowGet 13% OFF

Want to read more honest consumer review about Tumi Monaco Money Clip Card Case now ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment